Sunday, October 14, 2007

My inspiration

Growing up in India and in a family hooked on to hindi movies. Be it my cousins from IIT who perfected their studies both in academics and bollywood masala, or my mom who always has her pulse on the bolly gossip. I too am totally hooked and crave my bollywood shot every once in a while. Be it my favourite hindi movies, or the tv music shows like sa re ga ma or the bolly aerobics dance classes I just joined, I am a total bollywood buff. My husband knows he can make my day when he offers to take me to the local hindi cinema here in the US. What would be more fun but to write about them in my blog.

4 comments:

chica said...

Balle Balle!! (To those who won't know, just raise your hands and shrug your shoulders!)

Dolly said...

nice idea for blog survi. keep it up! we trust you on the reviews and now i can convince kartik to see some hindi movies too if you have commented on them :)

survi said...

Thanks for the encouragement vaishali

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing you are truly gifted. It might inspire me to watch a few movies as well.