Sunday, October 21, 2007

Johnny Gaddar

This saturday after a great time pass day with our friends we started to see Johnny Gaddar at 11:30 PM. I had a hard time keeping awake. It was hard for me to decide if it was the late night or just the movie itself. The hype surrounding the movie did not live up to my expectations. Some of my friends had a different view point though. It has a pretty predictable plot inspired by the amitabh thriller parwana. Though predictable still mananged to keep everyones attention watching it :-). I have to admit though it was a well made movie, all characters gave a good performance. A well planned plot that kept going wrong at each point. Keeps you thinking how will it all end, what will happen next. I would give it a 3 stars. Definitely worth the watch for the effort put in to make it a different movie. Makes it a good dvd watch.

No comments: